Easter is quickly approaching and for me, the days of Easter baskets, fake grass, and plastic eggs are long over. My boys are older, and trying to figure out what to get them that wasn’t too child-like is always a struggle. When Gourmet Gift Baskets contacted me to share about their wonderful selection of Easter gifts I was excited to see the Hip To The Hop Easter Care Package, it was perfect!
The Hip To The Hop Easter Care Package is filled with awesome candy, lots and lots of favorites. There is definitely something inside for everyone. I loved that my boys loved every single item. Who wouldn’t? I also love that you can choose the color of the box, either teal or purple, which is great if your child has a favorite color.
The Box Contains the Following:
- Fluffy Stuff Cotton Candy by Charms – 3.5 oz.
- PEEPS Bunnies by Just Born – 4 ct
- Jelly Beans by Palmer Candy – 7.25 oz.
- Kettlecorn by GourmetGiftBaskets.com – 1.3 oz.
- Peanut M&M’s by Mars – 3.1 oz.
- Swedish Fish by Mondelez International – 2 oz.
- Skittles by Wrigley – 2.17 oz.
- Plain M&Ms by Mars – 1.69 oz.
- Original Razzles by Tootsie – 1.4 oz.
- Everlasting Gobstopper Theater Box by Nestle – 5 oz.
I thought this was perfect for older kids and also for kids that are away in college. The cost of the Hip To The Hop Easter Care package is $39.99.
Be sure to check out all of the Easter Gift Baskets that are available at GourmetGiftBaskets.com, you are sure to find the perfect Easter basket for everyone on your list. Be sure to watch for the pop-up to enter your email address and get 10% off your order for new customers.
STAY SOCIAL WITH GOURMET GIFTBASKETS.COM
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest