We recently installed a new sink with one of those pull-down faucets which we love. My only issue is that we also wanted to have a water filtration system but the normal sink systems that attach to the faucet don’t work. For this very reason, we started looking into the under-the-sink water filter systems since this seemed more doable and I like the fact that it is hidden from view.
Lucky for me a representative from Waterdrop contacted me about reviewing one of their products, the Under Sink Water Filter | Direct Connect Filtration System ($56.99).
Here are some of the key features:
- [Ultra-Long Service Life] When used with municipal water, this under-sink water filter serves a life of 8,000, 16,000, 19,000 gallons or 12, 24, 36 months.
- [Innovative Multistage Filtration] Waterdrop under sink water filter adopts advanced multistage filtration to effectively reduce chlorine, odor, sediment, and other heavy metals, which is tested by the third-party laboratory. 
- [Authority Guaranteed Materials] Premium lead-free materials are fully certified by the WQA against NSF 372 standard. BPA-free materials are also ensured. Effective chlorine reduction is certified against NSF 42 standard by the WQA.
- [Easy Installation] The under sink water filter should be connected only to a cold water supply. Easy to install because of the innovative push-to-connect fittings and the twist-and-lock design.
- [Fast Flow Rate & Multiple Uses] The fast and stable water supply and the compact design make the under sink water filter fits the kitchen, bathroom, RV, or small-scale offices to meet your various water needs.
The Waterdrop Under The Sink Water Filter arrived with everything we needed to set it up. There was nothing more we needed, and for me, this is a huge plus because no one wants to have to run out and purchase something more in order to get the product working.
My husband literally installed it in under 4 minutes, that’s it! He said it was super easy and painless. We now have fresh filtered water that will last for up to a year. When it’s time to replace the filer, we can head to Waterdrop and purchase it there for a great price.
I can definitely taste and see the difference in the water. Before it tasted almost metallic and now it tastes crisp and without a noticeable aftertaste. The water itself seems to have more air in it, so it appears almost foamy when washing dishes, I am assuming this is part of the way it is being filtered. This under-sink water purification system reduces the contaminants such as chlorine, taste and odor, sediment, rust, and other heavy metals, and is tested by the third-party laboratory so I definitely feel much better about the water my family and I are drinking.
When you purchase your product, you get FREE Shipping, and a 30-Day Return and “No-worries guarantee.”
If you are looking for a water filtration system for your home, right now they have the Waterdrop new RO system for 20% off* just use code: SS20 (*Dates valid from 7.12 to 7.28).
Waterdrop offers many other filtration options like water filtration pitchers, countertop systems, whole house filters, refrigerator filters, and more! Be sure to check out the Waterdrop website for all of the products available.
Water quality has become a greater focal point of public health in the U.S. since the water crisis in Flint, MI took over the news headlines. Waterdrop was founded in 2015 with the wish to provide trustworthy water purification solutions to solve such problems. The brand is dedicated to providing people around the world with high-quality products to truly purify their drinking water. The name Waterdrop comes from the desire to deliver clean, safe, and healthy drinking water from the first sip to the last satisfying drop.
STAY SOCIAL WITH WATERDROP