Facts About Breast Cancer In The United States
- One in eight women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 252,710 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,500 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,470 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 460 will die each year.
- On average, every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and 1 woman will die of breast cancer every 13 minutes.
- Over 3.3 million breast cancer survivors are alive in the United States today.
National Mammography Day is October 19th – schedule your mammogram today!
While there we and “went PINK” by having pink wiper blades installed on our car. The wiper blades fit 98% of cars, trucks and SUVs manufactured after 2003 and they are super cute!
After you make your purchase, be sure to enter the “Pink My Ride Photo Contest” for a chance to win up to a year of free oil changes!
Print out the following coupon to get yours!