CONGRATS TO COMMENTS #71 GINA, #19 REBECCA O. AND #15 GINA P.
I am happy to announce that I was chosen to be a Purex Insider! Woo Hoo! Now with the honor of being an insider, I get to try out new Purex products and report to my loyal readers about the products and my feelings about them.
I was excited to receive a package in the mail from Purex with a brand new product inside – New Purex Complete Crystals Softener.
HOW IT’S USED:
Add it directly with your laundry, this means no more waiting for the rinse cycle, no messy residual gunk in your washing machine which I know you all hate, and no more stains from spilling liquid fabric softener. I loved how you could just dump them directly onto to the clothes without waiting for the rinse cycle, this is one reason I hardly ever used fabric softener, I just didn’t have the time to wait but with this amazing product, you don’t have to wait!
HOW IT WORKS:
The Crystals dissolve in the wash cycle and infuse the fabrics with the scent. Traditional oil-based softeners coat fibers causing harmful oily residue to accumulate but with Purex Complete Crystals Softeners, they actually penetrate fabrics to reduce fiber entanglement and smooth frayed fibers providing a naturally soft feel. This is I did not know, but it makes sense when you see and sometimes feel the consistency of traditional softeners, they are quite oily if I think about it.
WHY IT’S DIFFERENT:
It is safe for all of your laundry so there is no need to separate or use with some fabrics and not others. This saves a ton of time and saves a lot of hassle. You won’t have to worry about it discoloring, or wearing down your fabrics like oil-based softeners. It is even safe for baby clothes, athletic wear, towels, and whites.
Unlike other softeners, Crystals WILL:
• Preserve the flame retardant benefits of your children’s clothes
• Retain your athletic wear’s wicking ability which draws sweat away from your body
• Maintain your towels’ built-in ability to absorb water
• Keep your white clothing from yellowing and graying vs. using traditional softeners
Purex Complete Crystals Softener is available in three fragrances: Spring Waters, Lavender Blossom and Tropical Splash. It will be exclusively available starting today 12/28/10 at your local Walmart and then introduced at other retailers in January and February. The Suggested Retail Price is priced from $3.99 to $5.99 depending on the retailer.
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved this new product and am definitely going to purchase a full bottle in the future. Again, the ease of use, the way it protects my clothes and the scent are well worth it. Will you be purchasing a bottle of your own? If so, let me know how you liked it!
WIN A PUREX COMPLETE CRYSTALS SOFTENER FREE PRODUCT COUPON
(3 winners will each get one free product coupon good for a free bottle of New Purex Complete Crystals Softener)
TO ENTER: (This is mandatory) Visit Purex and leave me a comment telling what you like most about the new Purex Complete Crystals Softener.
EXTRA ENTRIES – For each extra entry, please leave a separate comment with information you performed the task.
- Follow Free Sample Momma on Twitter – PLEASE LEAVE YOUR TWITTER ID.
- Follow Purex on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway – leave a link to your tweet(s)
- Like Free Sample Momma on Facebook
- Like Purex on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway – leave a link to your post
- Grab My Button (located on main page right, code is under pic) – leave a link
- Giveaway will end on January 7th, at 8 pm est.
- Giveaway is open to the United States Only
- 1 winner will be chosen using Random.org
- The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours from the time the email is received to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I was provided the product for review as a member of the PUREX Insiders. My opinions are my own and no monetary compensation was exchanged.