After skyrocketing into the pet care market earlier this year, new pet care brand Petlibro will launch the next product in its successful line of pet feeders – The WiFi Pet Feeder. The WiFi Feeder is a “smart” version of the Automatic Pet Feeder, which gives pet owners the ability to remotely manage their pets’ feedings in a convenient, stress-free way through a mobile app.
With the new Petlibro WiFi Feeder, consumers will be able to program multiple meal schedules, manage customizable portion controls, review feeding activities for up to seven days, and dispense food on demand, all from a convenient smart app available for both Android and iOS. In addition to these smart features, the WiFi Feeder also boasts a backup battery, a built-in desiccant compartment to keep food fresher longer, and even personalized voice messages to call pets to mealtime.
- Smartphone app remote control – customize from anywhere!
- Modify feeding time and portion sizes to your pet’s needs.
- Includes battery backup in case of power outages.
- Option to create your own 10-second feeding call for mealtimes.
- 4 Liter food container that keeps food fresh.
- Anti-clog food tray design to eliminate misfires.
- Easy to clean stainless food tray design.
- A simple modern look that fits into any home.
- Retails for $89.99 on Amazon or the Petlibro website.
- Mobile app is available on iOS and Android app stores
Petlibro offers a full line of products. Visit petlibro.com to learn more.
Founded in 2019 in California, it is the company’s belief that its customers are not “pet owners”, but “pet people” who believe in giving their pets the best, so they can get the best from their pets in return. This drives the company to center its product design around the concept of examining what our pets need to feel safe, supported, and loved, and what we need to make it simple, affordable, and satisfying to give them the care they deserve. For more information, visit petlibro.com.
STAY SOCIAL WITH PETLIBRO