I am currently on a gluten-free, low-carb diet, this makes eating out challenging to say the least, especially when you have two teenagers. Fortunately for us, Noodles & Compay offer gluten-free options, and as of today, new veggie noodles.
Beginning today, Noodles & Company announced it is testing Veggie Noodles in select restaurants. Made from fresh zucchinis spiralized in-house daily, Noodles & Company’s new Veggie Noodles are made-to-order and can be added as a noodle substitute in any dish for $1.50. The Veggie Noodle is available in Baltimore and one location in Broomfield, Colo.
“Pasta alternatives made from fresh vegetables is a growing trend that we’ve been developing for quite some time; we wanted to find a tasty way to cater to a variety of dietary needs and meal preferences expressed by our guests, and our Veggie Noodle does just that,” said Nick Graff, executive chef at Noodles & Company. “Our new Veggie Noodle is packed with crisp flavor and freshness, in both taste and texture, and offers a perfect complement to the delicious dishes we serve, especially in some of our fan favorites such as Pesto Cavatappi, Penne Rosa and Thai Green Curry.”
“Veggie Noodles give our guests a lighter noodle base for enjoying our global flavors they know and love in an entirely new style,” said Jonathan Tress, vice president of marketing at Noodles & Company. “Whether guests follow gluten-free and grain-free diets, or for those who just wish to change the way they approach vegetables and build healthier eating habits, Veggie Noodles allow guests to further customize their favorite dishes according to their dietary preferences.”
Veggie Noodles are currently offered in 12 restaurants throughout the Baltimore area as well as one in Broomfield, Colo.
- Hunt Valley (114 Shawan Rd, Hunt Valley, MD 21030)
- Pikesville (3755 Old Court Rd, Pikesville, MD 21208)
- White Marsh (5350 Campbell Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21236)
- Owings Mills (10450 Owings Mills Blvd, Owings Mills, MD 21117)
- Annapolis (2323 Annapolis Mall Rd, Annapolis MD 21401)
- Towson (825 Goucher Blvd, Towson, MD 21286)
- Harbor Place (301 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21201)
- Bowie Town Center (3916 Town Center Blvd, Bowie, MD 20716)
- BelAir (615 Baltimore Pike, Bel Air, MD 21014)
- Severna Park (552B Governor Ritchie Hwy, Severna Park, MD 21146)
- Glen Burnie (6710 Governer Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, MD 21061)
- Eldersburg (6400 F Ridge Road, Sykesville , MD 21784)
- COLORADO: Broomfield (635A Flatiron Marketplace Dr, Broomfield, CO 80021)
For more information on the new Veggie Noodles offering, Noodles & Company or to find a location near you, please visit www.noodles.com