Netflix has launched ‘Netflix Heads Up!, an exclusive version of the popular mobile game for all
Netflix members with Netflix-inspired decks. The game is a twist on charades where players have to
guess the words on another player’s forehead before the one-minute timer runs out.
In partnership with Ellen Digital Ventures, Netflix Heads Up! gives members the chance to put their Netflix I.Q. to the test with 28 decks inspired by some of our popular series like Bridgerton, Stranger Things, and Squid Game, beloved social channels like GEEKED or Strong Black Lead, and an array of entertainment categories.
Here’s a glimpse at some of the decks you can expect to get your hands on:
● Bridgerton: Dearest Gentle Reader, you are invited to play the Bridgerton deck where you will
engage in a ball of fun as you guess clues based on the hit show.
● GEEKED: Do you love sci-fi, horror, fantasy, comic books and video games? Congratulations,
you’re a Geek just like us and we love you for it! Please enjoy this super GEEKED deck!
● NetflixIsAJoke: Comedy is the best medicine. Cure your boredom with this deck that includes
comic greats and comedy terminology.
● Squid Game: Pull out your tracksuit because the Squid Game Deck is sure to make you sweat.
Guess Squid Game-related actions, characters and themes without saying the word or rhyming.
● Strong Black Lead: Strong Black Lead amplifies Black voices, stories, and creators. Show off
your knowledge of Black actors, entertainers, series and films!
● Stranger Things: Join The Party and enjoy this deck full of characters, words, phrases and
more from the Stranger Things series.
Netflix Heads Up! is a game everyone can participate in, so whether you have five or fifty people over,
no one will be left out — even if they’re not there! You can easily share recordings of your matches with
friends and family on Instagram, TikTok, WhatsApp and more! And the best part?! For the first time
ever Netflix fans around the world will be able to play charades on their Android and iOS devices in up to 15 different languages including French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil) and Thai.