Halloween is almost here and even though most aren’t sure what kind of Halloween 2020 will bring, it’s safe to say that most of us adults might need a wee bit of a break. Between homeschooling, working from home, and social distancing we need something to take our minds off of the world, even for a little bit.
That is why this brand new EAT, DRINK & BE SCARY Halloween Beer Bucket CKET, ($69.99) is the perfect gift for friends this year. The bucket includes delicious treats like handcrafted Kettle popcorn, peanut butter cups, and Halloween Junior Mints.
The functional black cauldron pail that is holing everything PLUS some delicious Halloween themed drinks and others, that could also be used as part of your Halloween decoration. Addsome dry ice to it for a spooky cauldron feel, or fill it with ice to keep your drinks cold while you hand out candy.
THIS GOURMET EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Black “Cauldron” Pail – This “cauldron” can be used to hand out candy to your trick-or-treaters or for keeping all of your brews ice cold!
- Oktoberfest by Sam Adams – 12 oz. BOTTLE – This perfect beer for fall, is smooth and has the character of roasted malt.
- Pumpkinhead by Shipyard Brewing Company – 12 oz. BOTTLE – A refreshing wheat ale with subtle spice flavor.
- Magic Hat #9 – 12 oz. – BOTTLE – This not quite pale ale has an intense apricot nose and caramel malt notes.
- Porter by Founders Brewing Company – 12 oz. – BOTTLE – A sweet and strong nose with a chocolate and caramel malt presence.
- Guinness Draught – 12 oz. – BOTTLE – Smooth and creamy but not as heavy as one might expect from this brewer.
- Crisp Apple Hard Cider by Angry Orchard – 12 oz. – BOTTLE – The taste of biting into a fresh apple but with an added kick.
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cups by Hershey’s – 1.5 oz. – A classic combination of milk chocolate and salty peanut butter.
- Halloween Junior Mints – 3.5 oz. – Spooky mints wrapped in pure chocolate.
- Gummy Twin Snakes by Haribo – 5 oz. – Sweet and sour gummy candy.
- Candy Corn by Jelly Belly – 1 oz. – The candy no Halloween celebration should be without.
- Googly Eyes by Palmer – 4.5 oz. – Double crispy chocolate eyeballs. Eat them if you dare!
- Halloween Kettle Corn by GourmetGiftBaskets.com – 1.3 oz. – Sweet-and-salty popped corn made with refined sugar, salt, and oil.
Be sure to check out all of the Halloween Gift Baskets that are available at GourmetGiftBaskets.com, you are sure to find the spookiest one for you. *Prices range from $29.99 to $69.99. Be sure to watch for the pop up to enter your email address and get 10% off your order for new customers.
STAY SOCIAL WITH GOURMET GIFTBASKETS.COM