When I was presented the opportunity to review Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotics, I automatically though of my husband. He has flat feet and in result of having flat feet, he also developed Plantar Fasciitis, which is the inflammation of the foot and is extremely painful. The main cause is from being on your feet for long periods of time.
When he went to the podiatrist, they suggested a very expensive custom insert, but the cost was not covered by insurance, so long story short, it didn’t happen. We had both seen the little Custom Fit Orthotic Centers, where you literally take off your shoes and stand on the machine, then the machine uses special Foot Mapping Technology and over 2,000 pressure sensors, to recommend the right orthotic for your particular problem. It takes just a few minutes too, so no worries about having to stand their forever waiting for your results.
My husband found it super easy and it was right on the nose showing where he needed support. The Orthotics themselves are small, so don’t expect a full insole, these are made to sit up against the back of the heel and come halfway to the middle of your foot, so basically for him, it created an arch where he has none. He has been wearing them since we got them and had not once had any issues with his foot swelling and says they feel good on his feet while walking and standing.
Currently, you can get a $7.50 Dr. Scholl’s rebate by going here.
I’d love to know if you have tried them, I know that we will be purchasing them in the future for sure, hubby is just too happy with them 🙂
WIN A PAIR OF DR. SCHOLL’S ORTHOTICS
**The winner will need to visit a Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotic Center within two days of winning to learn their recommendation so we can send the prize.
TO ENTER – DO ONE OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING *The more you do, of course, the more chances you have 🙂
** For each entry, please leave a separate comment with information you performed the task.
- Follow Free Sample Momma on Twitter – PLEASE LEAVE YOUR TWITTER ID.
- Tweet about this giveaway – leave a link to your tweet(s) – PLEASE TWEET ONCE PER DAY
- Like Dr. Scholl’s On Facebook (This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook)
- Like Free Sample Momma on Facebook (This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook)
- Sign-up for FSM Blogs email alerts (located on the right hand side of the main page)
- Giveaway will end on May 30th, at 8 pm est.
- Giveaway is open to the United States Only
- 1 winner will be chosen using “And The Winner Is “(Random).
- The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours from the time the email is received to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Dr. Scholl’s and received a Custom Fit Orthotics from Dr. Scholl’s to facilitate my review.