DIVE INTO AN ALL-NEW COLLECTION OF
PAW PATROL: SEA PATROL
Available on DVD March 6, 2018
Nick’s paw-some pups are back to save the day in PAW Patrol: Sea Patrol. The PAW Patrol gear up for some underwater crime fighting and problem-solving. On these six nautical adventures, including two double-length tails, the heroic pups suit up and doggie paddle their way through some daring deep-sea missions like saving a shark, rescuing a baby octopus, supporting the town pier and more.
PAW Patrol: Sea Patrol contains the following episodes:
- Pups Save a Baby Octopus – When a baby octopus gets separated from its mother and sinks the Flounder, the Sea Patrol must save the day.
- Pups Save a Shark – Hoping to have the whole beach to himself, Humdinger makes a robotic shark to scare everyone away.
- Pups Save the Pier – The pups work together to save the pier after a support post breaks.
- Pirate Pups to the Rescue – Carlos and Tracker get stranded on an island in the search for buried treasure.
- Pups Save a Frozen Flounder – Cap’n Turbot’s boat gets frozen in the Arctic Ice.
- Pups Save a Narwhal – The pups use the Sea Patroller to help guide a lost narwhal back home.