Miiverse is a free family-friendly service built directly into the Wii U console that lets players communicate with other Nintendo players around the world. You can share and discuss your game experiences, and discover new content with gamers from around the world.
If you logged on and noticed that Miiverse looks a little different today that’s because Nintendo gave it a much-deserved makeover! The redesign not only looks great it performs great with new features that make sharing tips, drawings and comments about Wii U or Nintendo 3DS games more enjoyable than ever.
The new features included in the redesign include the following:
- Screen Shot Album – Saving and organizing screen shots that people take in games are made easier with the new Screen Shot Album. The private album can only be viewed by the player and can hold up to 100 screen shots from a variety of games. The images can even be neatly sorted by game name for easy searching.
- Play Journal – With the Play Journal, players can record their unique game experiences by writing journal entries about games as they play them. Creating a journal entry is as easy as opening Miiverse while playing a compatible game, and each entry will include a screen shot that shows exactly what was happening in the game when the player pressed the HOME button. The new Play Journal feature replaces the ability for users to post directly to their own activity feeds.
- New Look – In the main community for each Wii U and Nintendo 3DS game, posts will be categorized in three easy-to-browse sections:
- Play Journal Entries – All Play Journal entries from players about a specific game will be located here. By viewing the displayed screen shots, players can quickly find other players who are in the same section of the game, making it easy to find relevant tips, comments and experiences.
- Drawings – Miiverse is full of incredible drawings from fans. This community section will display artwork other players have created about the game, in order of popularity.
- Discussions – If players want to ask questions or start conversations about a game, this is the perfect place to do it. The inclusion of tags in these discussions makes it easier for players to find what they are looking for.
Miiverse can be accessed on the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS systems, as well as via Web browsers. For more information about Miiverse, visit https://miiverse.nintendo.net/
Official Website: http://e3.nintendo.com
Like Nintendo on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Nintendo
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/Nintendo
Follow us on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/Nintendo
Follow us on Google+: http://google.com/+Nintendo
Original artwork © 2015 Nintendo