You may be thinking that HersheyPark is now closed since Summer is over, but that’s not the case!
Celebrate Halloween by heading to Hersheypark In The Dark weekends from October 14-30! Starting now, for a limited time everyone pays kid’s price of $25 when you visit Sundays during Hersheypark In The Dark!
Included in your admission price are the following activities:
Hershey’s Trick-or-Treat Adventure
Kids 12 and younger are invited to dress up and enjoy a trick-or-treat adventure starting at Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction and continuing through Treatville, our hometown village of treats and sweets!
- Hershey’s Trick-or-Treat Adventure with two locations – Hershey’s Chocolate World and Treatville, a hometown village of treats and sweets inside Hersheypark, for children 12 and younger (costumes are encouraged).
- Fall-themed food and beverage offerings including pumpkin funnel cakes, pumpkin chili and more!
- Live entertainment including favorites “Screaming Mummies,” a band of misfit mummies and their classic Halloween tunes, performing in the Amphitheatre. Additional entertainment offerings including “Boo Crew,” “Monster Party,” and “Treatville Tales” will be located at the exit ofTreatville.
- Hersheypark In The Dark will offer meet and greet opportunities with your favorite Hershey’s Characters.
Exclusively available during Hersheypark In The Dark! Ride Laff Trakk with the lights off from open to close and enjoy dark rides on three of our favorite coasters, Wildcat, Comet, and Lightning Racer during the last hour of every night.
- NEW Laff Trakk will be a dark ride experience during all operating hours. In addition, the Park will once again turn the lights off the last operating hour of each evening on our three wooden roller coasters: Comet, Lightning Racer and Wildcat.
Creatures Of The Night
After dark, bring your flashlight for a tour of Creatures Of The Night at ZooAmerica – all included in your one-price admission to Hersheypark In The Dark.
- NEW See our newest additions – two black bears and two armadillos!
- Guests may observe the nocturnal habits of North American species with programs and activities nightly starting at 6 p.m.
- Pumpkin treats for select animals.
- Guests are encouraged to bring a flashlight, or purchase one at the gift shop.
- For guests who are only wishing to enjoy Creatures Of The Night (starting at 6 p.m.) or ZooAmerica (open daily at 10 a.m.), there is a separate admission at the Zoo’s off-street entrance.
The Official Resorts of Hersheypark
Stay overnight at The Official Resorts of Hersheypark for the perfect fall getaway. New for 2016 is Hershey’s Water Works at Hershey Lodge.
The Hersheypark In The Dark Package is available at Hershey Lodge and includes:
- Deluxe accommodations.
- Breakfast with Hershey’s Characters.
- One-day admission to Hersheypark In The Dark.
- Admission to Hershey Gardens (including the new year-round Butterfly Atrium).
- Admission to The Hershey Story’s Museum Experience.
The package is available Friday and Saturday nights from October 14 -30 with prices starting from $469*.
*Price is per room per night, based on a family of four. Excludes tax and gratuities. Other restrictions may apply.
The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
Through November 30, The Spa At The Hotel Hershey offers guests fall-themed treatments to relax their mind and body such as Pumpkin Latte Manicure & Pedicure, Pumpkin Soufflé Wrap and Pumpkin Spice Scrub. Please visit www.ChocolateSpa.com for treatments offerings, pricing and additional information.
Hershey’s Chocolate World
With fun for the whole family each weekend during Halloween In Hershey, Hershey’s Chocolate World guests enjoy:
- Hershey’s Trick-Or-Treat Adventure: The candy collecting begins at Hershey’s Chocolate World and continues inside Hersheypark.
- Full Moon Fridays: Dress up and enter Hershey Hallow for spook-tacular music, dancing with the Hershey’s Characters and more ghostly activities.
- Flavors of Fall Dessert Festival: Bite into the delicious flavors of fall, such as the Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- Trick-or-Treat Trolley: Limited edition tours featuring Milton Hershey’s life story in a fall themed Trolley with plenty of treats and no tricks.
- Tricky Treats & Sweets: Shop Halloween treats in Hershey’s largest candy store and pick up delightful sweets from the bakery.
The Hershey Story Museum
Visitors can learn about the history of chocolate at The Hershey Story, The Museum on Chocolate Avenue, and families can experience:
- Ghosts & Goodies: Kids are encouraged to wear their favorite costume as they create ghostly treats using Hershey’s candy. This is a FREE event and is held October 29 and 30 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Hershey Gardens lights up the night with more than 150 uniquely carved illuminated pumpkins and a variety of whimsical scarecrows that come to life along the path, during its annual Pumpkin Glow. Kids ages 12 and younger are invited to bring a flashlight, come in costume, trick-or-treat throughout the Gardens and experience the following activities:
- NEW See a unique collection of live spiders and insects in the Educational & Horticultural Wing of the Milton & Catherine Hershey Conservatory.
- Listen to a garden-themed story.
- Collect candy treats at stops along the Gardens’ paths.
- Watch live pumpkin carving demonstrations.
- Please note, the Butterfly Atrium will be closed during Pumpkin Glow hours.
Pumpkin Glow is from 6 to 8:30 p.m. on October 21, 22, 28 and 29. Tickets may be purchased online at www.HersheyGardens.com or at the door.
My family and I will be heading to Hersheypark soon to check out all the Halloween/Fall fun for the first time. We are most looking forward to the “Dark Rides” and the “Creatures of the Night.” Be on the lookout for social media posts and follow along with us as we visit the Hotel Hershey, Hersheypark In The Dark and more!
Don’t forget to grab those ticket befoe October 8th and save more than 30%! BUY NOW!