I’m a gamer. I play a lot of games on my PC and, aside from the internal components of my PC, my mouse and keyboard are equally as important to how well my gaming experiences go. That being said, a solid, responsive, accurate keyboard is incredibly important.
The CHERRY MX-BOARD 3.0 is a mechanical keyboard featuring their patented red switch technology for faster, easier and responsive keystrokes.
Another difference with the CHERRY MX-BOARD 3.0 is the cord, it is not permanently connected to the keyboard, it’s an older style Mini USB connected, not the Micro USB connectors we are so used to with cell phones. This means you can detach the keyboard and leave the cable connected to the PC if you need to clean or move stuff around. On the down side, it also means if you try to move the keyboard around, you could unplug it. Not a big deal, just plug it back in, but, in could be an inconvenience. However, if your dog chews on the cord all you need to replace is the cord and not the whole keyboard so, big plus on that one, (we have a new puppy and he likes to chew on things).
- Proved itself billions of times: Original CHERRY MX modules “made in Germany”
- World exclusive CHERRY Gold Crosspoint technology
- Four different keyswitches available: black, red, brown, blue
- 50 million+ operations for each key
- N-key rollover: Simultaneous operations of up to 14 keys without any key ghosting effects
- Win-Key lock: Windows buttons can be disabled
- The integrated metal plate and anti-slip protection ensure it remains robust
- Detachable cable